1.12.2011

Daddy Long Legs Lost


Michael W. sent me this poor, lost, little girl.  Frankly, I'm a little more worried about her skeletal structure and GIANT CLOWN FEET than I am about her being lost.  And those arm-warmers could definitely be found on Regretsy.

However much this girl creeps me out, I do have to say that, overall, I'm really impressed with the "Hard Case Crime" book covers.  Taking oldish mystery books and reissuing them with throwback pulp covers is a great idea. They just REALLY failed on this one.

6 comments:

Snow said...

That model seems to get plenty of work. http://www.psdisasters.com/2010/09/shiseido-we-say-dont.html (actually, this in only one example.)

DocTurtle said...

Little girl lost her top, her sleeves, and any sense of style she may have at some point had.

Anonymous said...

I had nver heard of Regretsy--thank you for mentioning it and bringing hilarious WTFery to my day.

Like Snow, above, the first thing I thought of was Photoshop Disasters.

Jessie said...

I actually had to think about it to come to the conclusion that her feet might be unusually large, because they didn't look large to me.

Then I realised I wasn't seeing it because proportionately, her feet are really only bigger than mine are. The curse of the family... big hands and feet, the lot of us.

Librarianguish said...

They used Ann Coulter as a model!

Anonymous said...

That girl's legs seems to be literally twice the length of real legs. Creepy indeed!